||The DA-3000 and DA-6000 are high performance digital servo drives that are designed for a variety of direct axis and spindle drive applications. The DA series integrates digital position and velocity control with integral power supplies and the latest in pulse width modulated servo technology. This results in a motor drive ready to meet the most demanding control challenges.
|DA motor controllers meet the needs of system designers and machine builders who must interface to a variety of control options. Reliability and small package size are achieved through the use of surface mount technology and minimal internal wiring. These construction techniques provide an economical use of valuable panel space. All DA series controllers are stand-alone units that are capable of interfacing to serial interfaces, CNCs, PLCs and motion controllers.
- Encoder, Resolver or Hall Effect commutator setup and configuration through RS-232 or RS-422.
- Readily interfaces with existing programmable controllers
- capable of high speed serial fiber optic communication
- Programmable velocity, acceleration and torque limits
- Readback of status and other diagnostic information
- Programmable PID gains for the position and velocity loops
- Analog input capability for current machine controls
- The diagnostic data can be transferred in ASCII, HEX or Binary
- To accomodate the different power sources found throughout the world, all DA Drives are designed to operate from a wide range of input voltages. No Transformer needed
Diagnostic and Monitoring Features
- I2T thermal protection circuit
- Missing and mis-phased control signal detection (Hall effects, RS232, Encoder, Resolver)
- Readback of heatsink temperature
- Average current readback
- Ability to view internal DSP variables through the use of a dedicated test point DAC
- Regen overload detection
- Power supply failure detection
- Motor thermistor interlock and general purpose interlock
Performance and Characteristics
|Output Current||50A cont; 100A peak for 2 sec.
||80A cont; 160A peak for 2 sec.
|Input Power Requirement
||100-250 Vac, 3 phase
||Up to 4KHz
Home | About MCS |
© 2009 Motion Control Systems Inc.
CSS Menu by OpenCube